Although not a snacks person or a cereal lover I decided to give Graze.com Box of healthy snacks a try and write a review.
Graze is an online store that offers healthier snack choices and cereal. You order an pay online and they deliver by post, at home or at the office in US and UK. I say healthier because it all depends on the choices you make, as usual. So it can be healthier or less healthy.
Graze box variety
- Nibblebox- a full selection of more than 100 inspired snacks
- Lightbox- their lowest-calorie snacks, all 50-150 cals
- Breakfastbox- this is the one I got, read my review bellow
- Boostbox- Graze most nutrient dense snacks for a natural boost
- Eatwellbox- A selection of healthiest recipes, with a natural treat
- Chocolatebox- obviously for chocolate lovers
- Savourybox- savoury snacks from around the world
- Goodybox- tasty snacks for kids, with no added nasties
- Sugarcountbox – Graze lowest sugar snacks, each under 10% of your GDA
- Sustainbox – Graze most substantial snacks, with protein and fibre to help you through your day
My experience with the Breakfastbox
- Really easy to get started
- Letterbox size – no need to wait for the delivery
- Really easy and fast to chose likes and dislikes, scrolling down the page and just clicking like and dislike accordingly
- 4 snacks/cereal sachet in the box – I chose the breakfast variety boxy and had: orange and macadamia nuts, spiced apple, summer fayre (blueberries, strawberries, apples), bramble country (apple, blackberry, roasted hazelnut muesli)
- Not your usual cereal you can find at Tesco
- Freebies for your friends, at least with the first delivery.
- Less than 80 grams of cereal in each sachet. So although you could always overeat you are less likely to do so compared to the version where you pour the cereal from the box
- In terms of cereal variety you can choose from 20 unique recipes and over 60 ingredients, you’d never get bored.
- There are choices for vegans as well
- You can check ingredients and nutritional values before you order
- Choice of porridge as well
- I thought the price is ok, ?3.99 with delivery. But not to buy every day.
- Personalized touch on the card , “Good Morning, Alexandra” . It’s just nice touch
- Felt hungry soon after. I don’t know about you but 80 grams of cereal is not enough to keep me from being hungry 1h after
- They have their share of sugar so make sure you consider them to the sugar intake throughout the day
- I am not a fan of breakfast cereal. This is a treat for me probably less than 10 times a year
- Still sticking with my usual diet. Although breakfast cereal have a reputation for being healthy and all, I still stick with my eggs in the morning or yoghurt and fresh fruit
- They are processed not matter what and who tells me otherwise. Porridge may be less processed but I still don’t eat it
- Carbohydrates. If you are counting your carbohydrate intake you must know that breakfast cereal arenot low in carbs. I would save them for “real food”
- I do not consider breakfast cereal real food, sorry but I just don’t
I am a bit different from other people around so if I have an opinion that does not mean you have to agree. I’m not looking forward to a milk and cereal breakfast.
Go ahead and try a Graze box for yourself. I only tried 1 our of 10 after all. The others might be different.
Want a free box? Type your name and e-mail address, click submit and I will send you a free Graze Box code.
Permalink to ‘Graze.com Snack Box Review’